Golden Leprechaun Megaways Review
Golden Leprechaun Megaways is a creation of Red Tiger Gaming, and is a combination of the megaways mechanism and a number of features behind mushrooms. The RTP is below 96% and is a bit disappointing, but due to the unlimited multiplier there is a gigantic maximum profit to be made! If you love megaways games, this is definitely worth a try, and you can read why below.
RTP en Variance
The RTP, or return to player, for this game is 95.72%. This means that the casino returns this percentage of all bets back to the players. The volatility or variance is high. A high volatility means that you win less frequently, but large amounts.
In the background you see a park with a number of trees, and you can see rays of sunlight coming through the trees. Furthermore, the largest part of your screen is filled with the playing field, consisting of 6 reels with an alternating number of rows. In the top left corner you see your balance and in the other top corner you see the menu and the music. At the bottom left you can change your bet and you see the autoplay function, while in the other corner you can find the ‘spin' button.
How does Golden Leprechaun Megaways work?
Golden Leprechaun Megaways is a typical megaways slot machine in terms of playing field, consisting of 6 reels. These 6 reels have a different number of rows each turn, with a maximum of 7. This allows a maximum of 117,649 megaways to be achieved in 1 spin, of which all must be made from the first reel. Winning combinations will also disappear from the screen, filling the empty spaces with the symbols above. This creates space for new symbols, and you have the chance of more combinations in the same turn.
How do you play Golden Leprechaun Megaways?
The choice in terms of bet also corresponds to many other megaways variants, looking at the minimum and maximum. The first step you must take is therefore to make a choice between a number of values between 0.10 and 10 euros. Then decide whether you want to activate the autoplay function, after which the game can begin! After this you no longer have any influence on the results, and you can hope for great prizes.
The Symbols / The Prices
Below are the symbols in a number of categories, so that you have a clear overview. Behind each category follows some extra information about both the appearance and the payout of the symbols:
- Also in this game, the basic symbols consist of 5 card symbols (10 to A), and pay the least. For a combination you can get a maximum of 1.8x your bet back, which is not much.
- You also have four premium symbols, between which there are big differences in terms of payouts. The certificate with number 1 is by far the best symbol, and gives you 50x your bet with a ‘6 of a kind'. After this come the four clovers, which are good for 7.5x your bet with 6 of the same. The Irish pint and the Leprechaun diary pay out twice your stake for a 6 of a kind.
- Of course there is also a wild symbol that can help you make combinations. It can replace all of the above symbols, making it easier to form a combination.
- With the bonus symbol you can unlock the bonus round ‘Lucky Spins'.
- At random times the gnome can come by and throw 3 mushrooms. Behind every mushroom is a feature: the Lucky Ways, Random Wilds or Wild Stacks.
If you spin 3 bonus symbols in 1 turn, you unlock the bonus round. You will then receive 10 free spins, and you must choose 1 of the mushrooms (features):
- Lucky Ways are guaranteed to yield a winning combination.
- Random Wilds will give you a minimum of one and a maximum of five Wilds. These Wilds are dropped randomly on your screen.
- Wild Stacks: A minimum of one and a maximum of four Wild Stacks with a multiplier of maximum x7.
It is also possible that you grab all three features, but then the Leprechaun gnome must appear. Furthermore, your multiplier will increase by +1 for each winning combination, and it is unlimited!
Max win & Rating
The maximum profit is a gigantic amount of 1,000,000 euros! In addition, ‘Golden Leprechaun Megaways' receives an average rating of 3/5 stars from us.
Megaways games are unbelievably popular for a reason, and that is why this game scores well in terms of gameplay. However, the payout percentage is below 96%, and this is a downside. Overall, an average score.